Calls for Tender
Are you interested in asking Dagua to submit a budget proposal
for a drinking water treatment project that uses no chemicals
for a community, a company or a client? If so, please send us the following information so that we
can properly assess your needs and get to know you better:
- Your corporate profile : An Internet
site describing your business activities would be appreciated.
If you do not have one, explain to us in a few lines the
nature and scope of the business you are involved in.
- Application : What need does your request
for a budget proposal pertain to? Is it a commercial,
industrial, municipal, residential, military or other
application? Please specify.
Indicate also the source of the water to be treated:
- Surface water
- Groundwater under surface water influence
- The main design parameters: Please
specify the following:
- Desired water flow (in cubic meters per day).
- Interest in acquiring a treatment plant with
a building or one that is simply secured to a platform
to be housed inside an existing building. In the latter
case, please specify the dimensions of the available
o Total surface area ____________ m2
o Length ____________ m
o Width ____________ m
o Height ____________ m
- Interest in a mobile unit delivered on wheels
and designed for frequent moves
- Outside temperature range :
o Minimum temperature _______°C
o Maximum temperature _______°C
- Effluent disposal capacity : __________ m3/day
- A profile of the raw water to be treated:
Forward to us the parameters of the chemical
composition of the water to be treated so that our experts
can evaluate the complexity of the treatment in question.
Please refer to the following link for a list of the parameters
we ask you to submit to let us prepare a reliable assessment
of your needs.
Description of the water
- Temperature range of water to be treated
- Annual average: _______°C
- Minimum temperature: _______°C
- Maximum temperature: _______°C
- Treatment standards to be met: The
extensiveness of the filtered water treatment standards
to be met directly affects the technical design criteria
and, consequently, the price of a treatment plant. A thorough
analysis of these parameters (see the table on the previous
link) will enable us to propose technology that is technically
and economically effective in response to your specific
needs. Should you not have any standards specific to your
environment, we suggest you use the US EPA reference to
come up with a brief evaluation of your requirements.
- Power availability: Since
power requirements account for the lion’s share
of the operating costs of a treatment plant, we would
like to know about the availability of a power source
for your application. Can you count on a reliable and
consistent power system, or do you anticipate having to
use generators occasionally or frequently? What are the
characteristics of the available power supply?
- Voltage : _______volts
- Max. amperage: _______amperes
- Number of phases: ________phases
- Frequency: ________Hz
- Operation and maintenance of the plant:
Please specify whether local resources are available
to operate and occasionally maintain the plant or whether
Dagua will be called on to do so.
- Site location and access: Indicate
location for plant delivery and describe available site
access (air, land and sea).
- Delivery date: We ask that you indicate
the approximate delivery timetable desired for the commissioning
and operation of the plant.
- Financing structure: We would appreciate knowing whether your project is private or public (governmental) in nature and if the financing structure has been confirmed.
Please note that Dagua will not provide any detailed specifications
or total or partial price lists before having had an
opportunity to thoroughly analyze the required information. We believe that foresight and
safety go hand in hand when it comes to drinking water and
Once the aforementioned information has been submitted to
validated by Dagua, please allow 72 hours for an initial
estimate to be sent to you. We look forward to serving you